Some days I don't feel like He is there. But I suppose that is part of being a Christian, that, just like so many actions in your day, you have to get up and CHOOSE, actively, to do or be something or someone. Each day, God surrounds us with His love and has a plan for us. Each day, without question, without fail. But we, because of the Fall, have to make an active choice to follow Him today. This minute. This time. For the better.
“[Praise to the LORD] O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.”- Isaiah 25:1
As I said in the first post, of course He knew that one day I would sit down at a computer and write about Him. So it should not come as a surprise that when I checked the verse for today, it is appropriate. In perfect faithfulness, He is there, He planned for today and He plans for tomorrow....always. So that we never have to plan, He has done it for us, and all we need to do is to Trust in Him....
Truly you are Good.
Thank you.
As I exhale frustration at my young child I wonder how my God exhales in frustration with me when I don't do as He asks. I wonder if either one of us will ever grow up...my child or my self....
Thank you for keeping me.
Again, another day By His Grace, and for His Glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment