Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Help me to open the door to my heart,
That I may let You in.

Help me to open the shutters to my soul,
That I might let You enter.

Help me, O Lord, to lift the blinds from my eyes,
That through You, I might see.

Help me, O Lord, to release the string from my heart,
That You might cause it to swell.

Help me, O my Christ, to let go my tongue,
That I might speak with Your Grace.

O Lord, help me be a vessel. A light. Salt for this time.

O lovely, O how Captivating, My Saviour, You who came to SAVE...
Dwell in me, that I might find rest for a soul that is aching.

Answers? Plans? Money? Things? Places? even people?

Help me, Dear Son of God, to need...
to want....
to hunger and thirst....
only for You.

Help me, I ask, in Your most precious name,
to be receptive.

To understand, and to desire just Your bread. Your water. Your Life giving presence.

On me.
This moment.
Today.

Amen...

Colossians 4:6
6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Please, O Lord Most High, please, give me your Grace in my conversations. Let my tongue be ruled by You. When I trip, let it be over something not of my own doing. I have complete and utter faith in You, my King, to lift me up and sustain me. To raise me from my knees to wrap my arms around your neck and bury my face against You, seeking and finding all the comfort I need. Let my words bring honor to You and to those around me. In my weakness You are my strength....thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment